The photographers may participate with images of 6 BIOMES:
- TEMPERATE, BOREAL AND TROPICAL FORESTS;
- RIVERS, LAKES AND LAGOONS;
- DESERTS, ROCKS AND SCREES;
- PRAIRIES, STEPPES AND SAVANNAH;
- SEAS, OCEANS AND COASTLINES
- GLACIERS, POLARS CAPS AND TUNDRA.
- Other animals;
- Plants, flowers;
- Abstractions, colours and particular lights.
For each biome you can enter a maximum of 10 images and each category can contain a maximum of 5 images.
Image requirements: if submit online – longest side of each image must be 1920 pixels. Up to 3 MB in file size.
Photos of domestic animals are not eligible, and also cultivated plants, sandwich photos and digitally adulterated images. Images of animals in captivity are not allowed.