Food Photographer of the Year Awards 2019
- £5,000 and the title of Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2019
- The winner of Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year, a category of Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year, will win £1000GBP and an Errazuriz Don Maximiano Founder’s Reserve Commemorative Magnum (150cl), signed by Eduardo Chadwick.
- The winner of the Pink Lady® Apple a Day category will win £1000GBP and the winning image will be used by Pink Lady® in its UK multi media marketing campaign.
- The winner of the Winterbotham Darby Food Film Shorts category will win £1,000GBP.
- Finalist images will be exhibited at the Mall Galleries, London in Spring 2019.
- Champagne Taittinger Wedding Food Photographer
- Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year
- Food for Celebration sponsored by Champagne Taittinger
- Production Paradise Food off the Press
- Winterbotham Darby Food Film Shorts supported by Foodism
- Food for Sale
- Street Food
- InterContinental Food at the Table
- World Food Programme Food for Life
- One Vision Imaging Cream of the Crop
- Food for the Family
- Bring Home the Harvest
- Food Bloggers
- Politics of Food
- Pink Lady® Apple a Day
- Food in the Field
- The Philip Harben Award for Food in Action
- Marks & Spencer Food Portraiture NOTE: Entries to this category may not have an association with any other retailer
- Marks & Spencer Food Adventures NOTE: Entries to this category may not have an association with any other retailer
- On the Phone in aid of Action Against Hunger Registered charity no. 1047501
- Food Stylist
- Fujifilm Award for Innovation (Open to UK Entrants only)
- Student Food Photographer of the Year
- Young (under 18s)
The judging of the shortlisted entries will take place in March 2019, and the winners announced at the Awards Evening Reception in April 2019.
Image requirements: JPEG format; no more than 16mb per upload; no more than 1920 pixels along the longest dimension
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.