- Copyright: Copyright holders retain copyright of their work. For awarded pictures, copyright holders grant the organisers unlimited non-exclusive use of high-resolution images for activities in all media, including social media, online and print, in relation to the contest, the exhibition, the yearbook, the public archive, and all promotional and educational activities for and under the auspices of the Sharjah Government Media Bureau and Xposure, without any remuneration being due.
- Entry fee: Free
- Entry deadline: 7th September 2018
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide, 18+
- Travel photography
- Macro Photography
- Architectural photography
- Photo Manipulation
- Street Photography
- Best of the Emirates
- Junior Category – (under 18 – restrictions apply)
The winners will be announced on 30th September 2018.
Image requirements: JPG format; preferably in a ratio of 3:2; a long dimension of at least 3,300 pixels and 300 dpi 28cm; under 5 Mb in file size
Judging criteria: Overall Impact and Artistic Merit.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Similar photography competitions: