- Copyright: Entrants will retain copyright of the photographs that they submit to The Heritage Trust. By entering the competition all entrants grant to The Heritage Trust the right to publish and exhibit their photographs at the Trusts events, in their publications, on their social media, website and the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution. Entrants whose photographs are one of the Finalists or selected to appear in The Heritage Trust calendar pursuant to paragraph 11 above grant to The Heritage Trust the further rights to publish and exhibit their photographs in print, on their respective websites or in any other media.
- Entry fee: Junior & Student £3 - Amateur £5
- Entry deadline: 1st June 2018
- Who can enter: Open to anyone from the UK
Photographs can be of buildings and traditional skills/crafts that are on the verge of being lost forever.
- Junior – for those who are under 16’s.
- Students – for those in higher education.
- Amateur – for those who photography is a hobby.
In each category, the winner and three runners runners-up will have their photographs featured in The Heritage Trust’s 2019 calendar that will be sold and distributed throughout the UK with the proceeds going towards the Bretby Showroom restoration project.
Entries must be taken in the UK and to have been created in the past year and be original work. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: under 15 Mb in file size
Similar photography competitions: