World Water Day Photo Contest
Entrants may present all photographs representing water in all its forms as a resource to be protected, taken with any type of device, camera, mobile phone, tablet or drone.
- 1st place overall: Euro 1.000
- 2nd place overall: Euro 750
- 3rd place overall: Euro 500
- 1st place Europa: Euro 500
- 1st place Asia: Euro 500
- 1st place Africa: Euro 500
- 1st place Oceania: Euro 500
- 1st place Americas: Euro 500
- 1st place Italy: Euro 250
- The best photos will be selected for exhibitions such as the World Water Day in August 2017 in Stockholm
Image requirements: jpg format (please check the file extension. NO “.jpeg” o “JPG”); RGB colour; under 10 MB in file size; minimum longer side: 2500 px
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.