IREX Photo Contest
- Empowering Youth – Photos should demonstrate how youth, as active community leaders and informed citizens, represent opportunity for the future and positive change.
- Cultivating Leaders – Photos should explore how diverse leaders strive to serve others and drive change at every level of society.
- Strengthening Institutions – Photos should demonstrate how institutions build just, prosperous societies through community engagement, accountability, and responsive governance.
- Extending Access to Quality Education and Information – Photos should explore how independent media, quality education, and new technologies increase access to information and contribute to civic engagement in communities.
- Best of Category – $250 (four prizes)
- The People’s Choice – $250 (will be decided by IREX’s fans on Facebook)
Winners will be announced on May 9, 2016.
Entries are limited to 5 photos per person. Online submission of digital photographs via the website. Judging criteria: Relevance to theme 50%; Photographic quality 25%; Creativity 25%
Image requirements: .jpeg, .jpg, or .png format; under 10 megabytes in file size.