The Prix VIRGINIA
- 10,000€ from the Association SYLVIA S.
- Publication of the winner’s work in M, the magazine of Le Monde.
- Be-pôles, which publishes the collection Portraits de Villes will offer the winner carte blanche to photography the city of her choice.
- Exhibition in L’Espace photographique de l’Hôtel de Sauroy in Paris, supported by the generous partnership of he lab Central Dupon Images.
- L’Odéon-Théâtre de l’Europe publishes in its season program the work of one of the 11 photographers selected by the Jury.
- Editions Filigranes publishes a box-book with the winner’s and the Jury’s choice photographies.
The Winner will be announced during a formal, public ceremony by the President of the Jury at a date announced after the deliberations in Paris, in the presence of the Winner, the Jury, and the media.
Enter 12 to 15 digital photographs, (with captions, date, title and format) on unrelated themes or grouped by subject, black and white and/or colour and 3 A4 paper prints.
Image requirements: Jpeg format, 72 dpi and no more than 1,5 Mo (or Mb).