2015 Happiness Photography Competition
Whatever our background, wherever we come from, we all know what ‘happiness’ is. But for each of us, happiness means something different. That makes sense, doesn’t it? After all, we are all unique.
How often do you really stop to think…’What does happiness mean to me?’
- Ages 11 and under*
- Ages 12-16*
- Ages 17-18 (including college photography students)
- Over-18s (excluding university photography students and professional photographers)
- University photography students
- Professional photographers
- The winner of each category will receive a £300 voucher to an online photography store.
- All winners and runners up will have their photographs exhibited for one week at a central London gallery in November.
Image requirements: jpg format, with a minimum size of 1200 pixels on the long edge, and no larger than 3mb each.
Submission of digital images by email. You can enter up to three photographs.