Renaissance Photography Prize 2015
Renaissance Photography Prize is an international award that showcases outstanding photography from emerging and established photographers while raising funds to support young women with breast cancer. All profit from entry fees is donated to The Lavender Trust at Breast Cancer Care, UK, a charity that supports younger women affected by the disease.
- Single Image:
- Series category: Open
- Best Single Image – £1000 Cash Prize
- Best Series – £1000 Cash Prize
- Category Prizes: Single image – Journey / Human / Line – £500 Cash Prize
- Runner Up Prize Series – £500 Cash Prize
- The Renaissance Photography Prize exhibition presents the judges’ selection of some of the best international photography today.
The winners get announced at the Awards Ceremony, late autumn 2015.
If your image is selected as a Finalist Image for the Exhibition, whether taken digitally or on film, you must, within 10 days of notification, provide a high resolution. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: JPEG files of no more than 5000 pixels on the longest side and not more than 5 MB in file size.