Photography Competition “Climate: state of emergency”
Theme: “Climate: state of emergency”.
Submit photographs illustrating issues related to climate and its real or perceived evolutions, as well as the induced effects on people’s lives. Your works may also depict public or private solutions which are implemented or imagined in their countries to fight the negative aspects of such evolutions.
- First Prize: The winner of the “First Prize” will be offered a week in Paris to promote his/her work, in addition to the other rewards mentioned below.
- Second prize: A collective exhibition in a Parisian art gallery and/or at the gallery of the Fondation Alliance Française will present a selection of the winner and finalists’ artworks. The successful photographs will be published in media outlets specializing in art and photography.
Image requirements: TIFF (.tiff) or JPEG (.jpeg) with a resolution of 300 DPI (at least 30x40cm in 3000dpi – 3543×4724 pixels).
Participants will need to submit two digital files by email. The organisers of competition will take charge of the printing and the hanging of the selected photos in the chosen place of exhibition.
– The coherence of the photographer’s thought process;
– The relevance to the theme of the competition;
– The quality of the photos: the composition, the originality, the use of light, aesthetic, etc;
– Respect of the limit imposed on the number of photos to be submitted (2);
– Respect of the technical specifications.