Fine Art Photography Awards Competition
- Fine Art
- Night Photography
- Open Theme
- Professional: Aerial; Amateur: Family
- Street Photography
- Grand Prize Winner will receive $3000
- Title: Professional Fine Art Photographer of the Year
- Grand Prize Winner will receive $2000
- Title: Amateur Fine Art Photographer of the Year
WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT – 30 JULY 2015
Image requirements: sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit; Longest dimension should not exceed 900 pixels; JPG format; No Watermarks / Copyright Units / Logos or borders on images. Winning Entrants must be able to provide a high resolution digital file (minimum 2000px [email protected]).
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. A series consists of at least two and no more than five images, sharing a common theme and a single title.
Judging criteria: artistic merit, originality, subject and style.