Mountain, Nature and Adventure Photo Contest
In this special edition, the competition has been divided into two clearly differentiated sections: on the one hand Mountain & Adventure; and on the other hand Nature, so the thematic diversity, which increases its presence in each edition, could make that all photos might not compete on equal terms.
- A/ Mountain Landscape.
- B/ Alpinism and winter mountain
- C/ Mountain climbing.
- D/ Adventure and extreme sports
- E/ Man in the Mountain.
- F/ Animal World.
- G/ Vegetal World.
- H/ Submerged World
- I/ Biodiversity.
- J/ Nature landscapes.
- K/ Creative and abstract photography
- Absolute winner Liberbank prize for the Mountainand Adventure section of the XXV Maria Luisa Memorial is worth the amount of 3,000 €, a trophy and a certificate. It will be given to the image that may be most memorable and impactful among the winners of the categories relating to these thematic genres. The amount of this prize already includes the corresponding of its category.
- Absolute winner Liberbank prize for the Nature section of the XXV Memorial Maria Luisa is also endowed with the amount of 3,000 €, a trophy and a certificate. It will be given to the image that may be most memorable and impactful among the winners of the categories relating to this thematic genre. The amount of this prize already includes the corresponding of its category.
- The Gold Asturcón Photography 2014 Award will be chosen from the two absolute winners of the photographs and made public at the awards ceremony.
- Winner Prize of each Category: € 300, Trophy and Diploma.
- Young Photographers Prize: a Premium Tablet Samsung, a Trophy and a Diploma will be awarded to the best photograph submitted by contestants not having reached the age of 20 years on 1 December 2014.
Awards are published and all contestants are notified 04-02-2015
Image requirements: JPEG format, preferably with colour profile Adobe RGB 1998 and must be 1,500 pixels wide in its largest side, and a maximum weight of 2 Mb, no frames, borders or foot notes allowed.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website or on a CD by mail.