Save the Children International Photography Commission
- One IdeasTap member will be mentored by Magnum photographer Alex Webb, win £1,000 and undertake a photographic assignment in Central America for Save the Children.
- Alex Webb – Magnum photographer
- Jess Crombie – head of visual creative, Save the Children
- A Magnum Photos representative (TBC)
- Emma Bowkett – picture editor, FT Magazine
Only apply for this brief if you are available to travel on assignment from 19 November to 5 December 2014.
Applicants should submit a photo essay of five to 10 images, which documents a community and illustrates how its residents relate to their environment. The series must include at least one portrait, contextual images and be in colour.