4th Annual “Nature” Art Competition 2014
The “Nature” theme will be the artist’s interpretation and depiction of the physical world and is considered to be anything that was not created by or has been substantially altered by man. Subjects that would encompass the “Nature” theme would include geographical subjects, natural objects, wildlife and natural environments.
- 1st through 5th places
- 5 Honorable Mention places will be awarded
- the Gallery’s November 2014 online group art exhibition 1-30 Nov 2014.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
- Interpretation and the clarity of the theme to the viewer.
- Creativity and originality of the depicted theme.
- Quality of artistic composition and overall design based on the theme.
- Overall impression of the art