The American Aperture Awards
Sections: Professional; Amateur; Mobile; Student
- Still Life
- Street Photography
- Video/Moving Images
- Grand Prize: Photographer of the Year Award
- Emerging Prize: Emerging Photographer of the Year Award
- Mobile Prize: Mobile Photographer of the Year Award
- 15 Category Winners
- Cash Awards
- Opportunity for Gallery Representation
- Work exhibited in the U.S.
- Photos published in Fabrik Magazine and blog (viewed by collectors, galleries and curators throughout the world)
Winners will be announced on the website January 31, 2015.
There is no limit to the number of entries you can submit. A series is between 2-5 photos. The photos must share a common message or theme, and will be judged as an entire piece. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: Grayscale or RGB profile; JPEG format; Resolution of 72 dpi; Longest dimension should not exceed 1280 pixels, with a minimum size of 200 pixels; Digital file should not exceed 4 MB