Fine Art Competition “Commitment to Excellence in Art & Sport”
Enter original artwork depicting sports, athletes, or athletic events.
- Founder Germain G. Glidden Best of Show Prize for $2,500
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Honoring Academic and Athletic Excellence in Painting Award for $2,500
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Honoring Academic and Athletic Excellence in Sculpture Award for $2,500
- Gold, Silver and Bronze medals in each of the three categories – 2D/Photography, 2D/Not Photography, and 3D.
- Approximately 30 pieces will be selected for an exhibit September 7 to November 3, 2014, in the New Canaan Historical Society & Museum, New Canaan, Conn.
There is no limit for entries. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.