NYC4PA Call for Entry: Animals
Animals have been central to life as far back as prehistoric times, and have been the subject of artwork in all formats. The wall carvings in Ayers Rock and other ancient caves, depict animal figures, as have two and three-dimensional art throughout the ages. As beasts of burden, feared predators, farm workers, battle steeds, sources of food, objects of beauty and of course, beloved pets, we see them everywhere. For this call we invite photographers to send us their images of animals of any kind – those that walk the earth, soar through the air, and are at home in the rivers, lakes and oceans. Be creative, there is so much out there beyond your kitten sitting on the counter.
- Grand Prize: One photographer will receive $750.
- First Prizes: 3 photographers will receive $300.
- Second Prizes: 3 photographer will receive $250.
- Third Prizes: 3 photographers will receive $200.
- Jurors’ Selections: 20 additional images will be included in the New York Gallery show, the NYC4PA Online Gallery and in the exhibition catalog.
- Honorable Mention: 20 additional images will be presented with a certificate of honorable mention, listed in the Online Gallery and the exhibition catalog.
- All winning images will be part of the New York gallery show, the NYC4PA Online Gallery and the exhibition catalog.
Juror: Kay Kenny
Image requirements: JPG, TIF or PNG format; no greater than 2MB in file size; the longest side MINIMUM of 1,280 pixels
To submit your digital photographs visit https://client.smarterentry.com/nyc4pa There is no limit to the number of images submitted.