Survival’s 45th Anniversary Photographic Competition
Enter striking photographs of tribal and indigenous peoples from every corner of the globe.
- Lands: images that show the intimate relationship between tribal peoples and their lands across continents.
- Human diversity: portraits of individuals, families, relationship between parents and children, elderly, etc.
- Ways of life: for e.g. hunting and gathering; rituals and ceremonies; life at home; nomadism.
- The winner gets an Olympus camera E-PM2
- Winning entries will create Survival’s 2015 calendar, which every year raises funds for Survival’s vital campaign; will be published on Survival’s website and social media outlets; and will be exhibited at The Little Black Gallery in London and in other countries where Survival has offices.
Judging criteria: originality and the strength of composition, demonstration of sensitivity to and understanding of tribal peoples, their ways of life and the issues that jeopardize their futures.
Image requirements: under 1 MB in file size (if your photograph is chosen, we will ask you to submit the original file in high resolution).
Submission of digital photographs by email. You can enter up to 5 images.