Beautiful World Photo Competition
- Celebration – festivals and spiritual sights
- Community – local people and harmonious scenes
- Untamed – wildlife and rugged scenery
- Space – epic landscapes across the planet.
- a once-in-a-lifetime photography tour in Tibet, departing 24 April 2014 to learn from world-famous travel photographer Richard l’Anson.
- The winner will also receive return economy airfares to the value of US$2,000
- All Finalists will receive: Lonely Planet’s Beautiful World (Hardback pictorial)
You can enter 10 photographs a day and vote up to 200 times each day during the promotion period but you cannot vote for your own entry. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.