NYC4PA Call for Entry: “Primary Colors”
Theme: Primary Colors
Primary Colors: RED, YELLOW, and BLUE, the building blocks for the world of color we live in, also stand out on their own as important visual elements. For this call submissions need to have one of these colors as the key element. Black and white photographs with a single color object(s), color images where a red, blue or yellow item is the most important visual element are some examples. Send us your images that say RED or YELLOW or BLUE loud and clear.
- Grand Prize: One photographer will receive $750. The winning image will be featured on the home page of NYC4PA website.
- First Prizes: 3 photographers, one from each category, will receive $300.
- Second Prizes: 3 photographers, one from each category, will receive $250.
- Third Prizes: 3 photographers, one from each category, will receive $200.
- Jurors’ Selections: 20 additional images will be included in the New York Gallery show, the NYC4PA Online Gallery and in the exhibition catalog.
- All winners’ images will be exhibited in the New York Gallery show, the NYC4PA Online Gallery and in the exhibition catalog.
Juror: Stephen Perloff
Image requirements: JPG, TIF or PNG format; no greater than 2MB in file size; the longest side MINIMUM of 1,280 pixels
To submit your digital photographs visit https://client.smarterentry.com/nyc4pa There is no limit to the number of images submitted.