The Living Well with Dementia Photo Contest
There is an urgent need to increase awareness and understanding of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias in order to reduce the stigma, and create a more supportive community environment.
Theme: Living well with dementia.
- The power of music for people with dementia.
- Interpretive — Photos that creatively express your personal interpretation of living well with dementia e.g. A close-up of hands painting a picture. (No staged photos with subjects portraying an individual with dementia)
- Photography accessory / equipment generously donated by Hit Camera Ltd. (valued between $250 – $500)
- Camera store gift cards
- Framed poster of the winning photographs
- Toronto Camera Club lecture series
Selected for the shortlist will be contacted within 30 days of the contest closing.
Image requirements: JPEG format; less than 2MB in file size. The short-listed/finalists must provide a high-resolution image (300dpi) and a completed Photo Release Form for each subject in the photo.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.