Garuda Indonesia World Photo Contest 2013
- "My Enchanting Town"
- "Enchanted Indonesia"
Winner of Photo Hunting Trip Qualification will receive:
- Title of “Garuda Indonesia World Photo Contest Best category name”
- International exposure in GAWPC website
- Global media coverage
- Winning photo showcased in the GAWPC Programme Book
- Winning photo will be published in Garuda Indonesia Inflight magazine.
- Cash money
- Garuda Indonesia roundtrip ticket
There will be 4 (four) round. Round 1, Online judges opinion will determined the top 1.000 photo from each category. Round 2, Online Judge’s rating will be rank to determined the top 200 photo from each category. Round 3, 2013 GAWPC Honorary Judging Committee will select the top 5 photographer out of the top 200 photo to be GAWPC Finalist. Final Round, 15 Finalist are taken to Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia for photo hunting for the final leg.
Image requirements: less than 1.5MB in size; JPG format (8bit); at least 950 pixels wide or tall; resolution between 240-300 dpi; preserved metadata (EXIF); Adobe RGB (1998) color profile. Minor burning, dodging, and color correction are acceptable as is cropping. Watermarks in any form are NOT acceptable.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. Each entrant may enter a maximum of 15 JPG images.