Global Arctic Awards 2012
The purpose of the «Global Arctic Awards- 2012» contest is to show the magnificence of the diverse North and Arctic world through the photo art. The contestants works will represent the beautiful variety of the North nature and wildlife, depict the peculiarities of the “icy” world of the Arctic, and narrate unforgettable photo stories about the culture, life and centuries-old customs of the North minorities. Through the prism of photographic lenses the coldest, deeply frozen Earth regions, covered with ice and snow, will appear in a new perspective.
Theme: Arctic and North pictures
- The nature of the North
- Northern wildlife
- Human and nature
- Portraits of northern inhabitants
- The Arctic
- Northern lights
- Northern civilization
- 6 special medals in FIAP salon;
- 8 gold, 8 silver and 8 bronze medals in PSA salon.
- 10 UPI gold medals – the choice of each jury member and 10 UPI certificates
- The exhibition will take place in February, 2013.
Image requirements: JPG format; at least 1024×768 pixels the longest side, maximum 300 KB in file size
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. Professional judges will select winners and notify by Dec 25.