The Mobile Photo Awards 2012
- Abstracts & Fine Art
- Architecture & Design
- Beach LIfe
- Black & White
- Digital Painting/Appstacts
- People & Portraits
- Performing Arts
- Plants & Flowers
- Street Photography
- Visual FX/Layers
- CONNECT with DPReview
- Macro/Details with OLLOCLIP
- The JUXT Award for Photo Journalism
- The ArtHaus Photo Essay
- A Grand Prize of $3000US will be awarded to an MPA Photographer of the Year – the entire judging panel will determine the winner based upon the complete body of work submitted. This means that one picture will not win, a photographer with a consistent vision, style and message will instead be criteria upon which a winner will be determined. The Grand Prize also includes 365 POSTAGRAM postcards (a year’s worth!), a CanvasPop gift certificate, and an Olloclip mobile phone lens attachment.
- Winners and runners-up in every category will be included on the exclusive MPA gallery tour – you will have the opportunity to expose your work to the art buying public and will recieve a print of your image following the exhibits.
- Winners in every category will receive an OlloClip lens attachment, 10 Postagram postcard credits, a CanvasPop gift card, a feature showcase on the MPA blog and on LifeinLofi.
- The winner of the ArtHaus Photo Essay category will win an additional $500 US
Category winners will be announced in early January 2013, with the Grand Prize being announced shortly after.
Online submission of digital photos. Only entries that were shot on a Mobile phone device are eligible. Processing of each photo must be done on a mobile device, no desktop computer editing is permitted. You may use any photo editing application of your choosing as long as said application runs directly on your mobile phone device. All images not shot on a Mobile phone or iOS device will be disqualified.