FALL 2012 International Call for Entry
The New York Center for Photographic Arts (NYC4PA) invites photographers world-wide to submit images using any photographic process (print, image transfer, emulsion transfer, encaustic, black and white, color etc.).
- In the Street
- At Work/At Play
- Grand Prize: One photographer will receive $500
- First Prizes: 4 photographers (one in each category) will receive $250 each.
- Second Prizes: 4 photographers (one in each category) will each receive $150.
- Third Prizes: 4 photographers (one in each category) will each receive $100.
- Honorable Mention: 30 additional images will each receive a certificate of honorable mention.
- Winners and juror selections will be presented in a group show at the 69 Leonard Gallery in the SOHO art district in New York City and an online gallery on the NYC4PA website with the Grand Prize winning image being posted on the NYC4PA home page. In addition, an exhibition catalog of the group show will be available and the gallery show will be listed and reviewed in a New York Gallery magazine.
Juror: Thomas Werner
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. There is no limit to the number of images submitted.