Wildlife Photography Competition
Warwickshire Wildlife Trust is presenting a new Wildlife Photography Competition.
- Wild in Warwickshire
- Rediscover – Reconnect
- Adult 1st Prize
- 1 week holiday for 4 in Argyll, Scotland plus boat trip for a chance to see sea eagles, seals and porpoise
- Adult Highly Commended
- Pair of Binoculars
- Junior 1st Prize
- Half day professional photography instruction with Richard Pearce
- Junior Highly Commended
- Wildlife goody bag’ including the Wildlife Trust’s very own book ‘152 Wild Things to Do’ and ‘Steve Backshall’s Wildlife Adventurer’s Guide: A Guide To Exploring Wildlife in Britain’.
- Winning entrants will feature in our New 2013 Charity Calendar with the overall winner taking pride of place on the front cover of either Warwickshire Wild Magazine or the Annual Review.
Each entrant may enter up to a maximum of three images for each category in the competition. Submission of digital images on a CD by post. All images must be taken in Warwickshire, Coventry or Solihull.
- Technical ability
- Interpretation of the themes
- Commercial appeal
Image requirements: TIFF or JPEG format; a minimum of a 3 megapixel; at least 1 MB in file size.