The COHRED Group Photo Competition
Theme: “Beyond Aid… Research and Innovation as key drivers for Health, Equity and Development”
Try to focus on the following with your submissions:
- Innovations in research for health and the impact on people’s lives;
- The results of research for health, equity and development;
- Research for health, equity and development “in action”;
- The potential of research for health;
- Examples of concrete innovative projects with an impact on health, equity and development;
- How research and innovation can work for health, equity and development in all sectors (e.g. environment, education, business, and technology).
- 1st place: USD 2000
- 2nd place: USD 1000
- 3rd place: USD 500
- 50 Entries will be exhibited in Cape Town, South Africa
Finalists will be announced on or before March 1st, 2012.
Image requirements: a resolution of 6 megapixel. Submission of digital images by email or by post.
- significance to the subject-matter
- technical excellence
- overall impact
- artistic merit
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.forum2012.org/photo-contest