Water Integrity Photo Competition
The urban water & corruption challenge
Try to convey the precious value of water as well as the dangers that badly managed water can expose people to. Your images that either show the damaging effect of corruption in cities or that highlights transparency, integrity, participation and/or accountability to avoid corruption in water for cities.
All submitted photos must focus on urban water, explained through the caption or a short description.
- Corruption in water for cities
- Good practices in water for cities
- A Trip to the Stockholm World Water Week 2011 (including 1 return economy class fair, visa/insurance fees, registration fees, per diems and accommodation for the entire week).
- 10 short-listed photo’s will be displayed at the "Water Integrity photo competition – The urban water challenge" photo-exhibition
One entrant may submit up to four images.
You can submit photos and the signed form by email [email protected].
Image requirements: jpg, bmp or gif format, saved with a resolution of 72ppi. No watermarks, captions and/or borders.
- 25% credit to adherence to theme of contest
- 25% to artistic interpretation
- 25% to photographic skills
- 25% to correct submission process (deadline, type of submission, signed terms or references)
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: www.waterintegritynetwork.net/page/3908