Photo Review International Photography Competition
- Prizewinners exhibited at the University of the Arts Photography Gallery, Philadelphia
- Accepted entries reproduced in The Photo Review journal and website
- Editor’s selections exhibited in several Photo Review web galleries
SilverFast HDR Studio including HotFolders and IT8 calibration ($257), SilverFast HDR ($299), SilverFast DC Pro for digital cameras ($299), from LaserSoft Imaging; a $250 gift certificate from Calumet Photographic; a 1 TB ioSafe SoloPro external hard drive ($250); a 24"x50′ roll of Museo Silver Rag ($240 value); a 20"x24" silver gelatin fiber print from Digital Silver Imaging ($195); a $150 gift certificate from Lensbabies; camera bags from Lowepro; and $250 in cash prizes.
Online image submissions:
• sRGB or RGB color space (standard) – NOT CMYK (typically used by printing industry)
• 72 ppi resolution
• sized to 1,280 pixels on the longest side, the other size width or height proportional
• layers flattened
• 8 bit mode
• JPG compression at level 7 (medium)
For submitting prints:
Address print entries to The Photo Review, 140 East Richardson Avenue, Suite 301, Langhorne, PA 19047, USA.
Winners will be notified by July 31, 2011
Official website: www.photoreview.org/compete.htm