The 2011 Faces of Brewing Photography Competition
The competition aims to shine a light on the people and ‘faces’ behind the brewing sector which stands thousands of years of craftsmanship and tradition, creating a rich diversity in beer culture across Europe.
Enter artistic images that feature individuals related to the brewing sector from farmers, brewers, through to monks and chefs.
- The First Prize: €1000 in camera equipment
- The Second Prize: €500 in camera equipment
- The Third Prize: €250 in camera equipment
- Photographers of all images that are selected to appear on the website will be awarded a €50 cash prize.
- Winners’ names, together with the winning image, will be publicized and used by brewing companies and associations across Europe.
Image files must be 1MB and 3MB. The winning entry will be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory and shall be selected by the jury. You can submit more than one image.
Official website: www.facesofbrewing.eu