2011 Center Photography Awards
The 16th annual CENTER Awards provide contestants with a prestigious and worthwhile photographic awards program.
- PROJECT COMPETITION
- PRIZES $5,000 cash, exhibition, publication in Fraction magazine, admission to Review Santa Fe, and more.
- SUBMIT 20 images from a body of work, artist statement, resume, $35 members/$45 nonmembers
- PROJECT LAUNCH
- PRIZES $3,000 cash, exhibition, publication in Fraction magazine, admission to Review Santa Fe and more.
- SUBMIT 8-10 images from a work-in-progress, artist statement, resume, $25 members/$35 nonmembers
- CHOICE AWARDS
- PRIZES Exhibition at CENTER space, publication in Fraction magazine, gift certificate to Singer Editions fine art printing services
- SUBMIT 1-4+ images, $25 members/$35 nonmembers per category OR $60 members/$75 nonmembers for all 3 categories
Files must be in jpeg format, sized 1000 pixels on the long side at 72 dpi. There is a 500k limit to the file size of each image uploaded. Use a jpeg quality level of 10 and high. Do not check the progressive jpg or optimized checkbox.
Official website: www.centeryourcareer.org/2011/center/awards/faq-general.html