Panasonic LUMIX Award Competition
Work is what we do to live. Work keeps the planet going. We sometimes forget how many different jobs people do – and that some jobs are almost extinct. We want to see what extraordinary jobs and professions can be found and captured on camera. Night or day, it doesn’t matter where you are in the world or what time it is: there’s always somebody on the job. From the assembly line worker, the baker in the morning to the pearl diver – this is your chance to show us the extraordinary work people do to earn their livelihood.
- Monthly Prize
- A LUMIX Digital Still Camera DMC-ZX3
- Grand prize winner
- LUMIX DMC-GH2 digital camera and one Lumix G Vario HD Lens H-VS014140 (14-140mm).
- The 2010 Grand Prize winner will also experience the “Work.Life” of a professional photographer by accompanying professional photographer and LUMIX Award jury member, Michael Lum.
- First and second runners-up
- LUMIX DMC-LX5 digital camera
The call for entries will be open for 6 months from the 1st of November 2010 until the 30th of April 2011. Entries for the monthly prizes are automatically entered for the LUMIX Award. Every month, for the six months of the competition, you can enter your photo to the LUMIX Award.You can enter one image per month for the competition. The size of your images can be a minimum of 800×600 pixels and a maximum of 1600×1200 pixels (JPEG). The maximum file size for a single image is 10 MB.
The winners will be announced every month on the LUMIX Award website.
Official website: www.lumixaward.com/el_GR