“Best Pool Pic” 2009 Photograph Contest
It is our desire to see all the wonderfully designed Pools from around the United States.
- Pool Fun
- Best Looking InGround Pool
- Best Looking Above Ground Pool
- Best Looking Kayak/Fanta-Sea Pool
- Best Looking Installed Safety Cover
- Best Looking Installed Winter Cover
- Best Looking Spa or Hot Tub
- Most Unique Pool Photo
This Photo Contest will award two winners per each of the eight categories (16 prizes in all), and one over-all Best Photograph winner will also be awarded. Seventeen prizes in all will be awarded.
- Over-all Best Photo winner will receive their choice of $250 cash or a $400 Gift Certificate for any Leisure Living website or catalog
- Each category 1st place winner will receive their choice of $50 cash or $75 Gift Certificate for any Leisure Living website or catalog
- Each category 2nd place winner will receive their choice of $25 cash or $40 Gift Certificate for any Leisure Living website or catalog
Leisure Living prefers the submitted photographs to be high resolution (i.e., being larger than 640 pixels by 480 pixels in dimension), as well as un-cropped.
Prepare Your Photos (Suggestions):
- Camera-made digital images, or scans of slides, or prints must be uploaded as jpg, gif or tiff file formats (entrants choice).
- Photos should be no smaller than 5 x 7 inches at 72 pixels/inch.
- File size cannot be more than 5 MB.
- Original files of camera-made digital photos must be 2 megapixels (2048 x 1536) or larger.
- If you do not have digital scans of your photographic slides or negatives, or you do not have the capability to make them, then please inquire at your local camera store or photo lab. It is quite easy and inexpensive to make digital files of your photos.
Official web site: http://www.poolsupplies.com/swimming-pool-photography-contest.asp