Wildlife Photography Competition
The theme is “Wildlife Portraits”. A photograph of any animal is eligible as long as it was taken in the wild.
Olympus SP-570UZ, a camera with a 10-megapixel sensor, a 2.7-inch LCD screen and 20x optical zoom with image stabilization – a perfect combination for wildlife photography.
- All entries must be photographs taken by you.
- Please do not submit more than three images to this contest.
- Please keep digital manipulation such as cloning and compositing to a minimum.
- Winning photographs will be selected by us and our decision is final.
- Winners announced 7th May 2009.
Official web site: blog.burrard-lucas.com/2009/01/wildlife-photography-competition/