Quantum Leap Strategies – Photography Contest
Every month, we select one winning photograph for which the photographer receives a prize of $250. Plus, we donate $250 – in the Winner’s name – to the Winner’s choice of a charity organization that focuses on helping the blind. We do the latter because the focus of the Contest is to honor the blind, who are not able to see the beautiful images captured in submissions to this contest.
We also provide online visibility to other high quality submissions through our monthly Best of the Best awards and our postings in the ten photo categories. There are no cash awards for these postings, but we do pay tribute to your effort by listing your name and hometown.
All entries must be photographed by you and submitted electronically using the online Photo Submission Form in the Photo Contest Center.
To be considered, your photo must :
- be in color; sorry no black and white, sepia, or other monotone;
- be submitted in jpg/JPEG format only;
- be between 640×480 to 800×600 pixels in size (larger images will be resized; smaller ones cannot be enlarged and will not be used if deemed too small.
And, your photo must :
- NOT contain people;
- NOT be larger than 200 KB;
- NOT have watermarks (copyrights, names, or other text overlays);
- NOT have digital camera time/date stamps;
- NOT have decorative borders;
- NOT need trimming, cropping or editing for image quality.
Only entries received by midnight (EST) the last day of the month will be included in the contest for that month. Please allow yourself adequate emailing time as we are not responsible for email delays no matter where they occur. Entries received after midnight will be included in the contest for the next month.