British Life Photography Awards
Entries must have been taken in the United Kingdom of Great Britain Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
- Rural Life
- Street Life
- Urban Life
- Life at Work
- Brits on Holiday
- British Weather
- Historic Britain
- Documentary Series & Photojournalist Award
- Young British Life Photographer
- The overall winner will receive
- X9 65” Television.
- A7RM2 Full Frame Camera.
- Zeiss FE 24-70 lens.
- Category winners will receive a Sony camera
- Winners and commended entrants will have their work on show at the Royal Albert Hall, Kirkleatham Museum, Redcar
Image requirements: between 300 and 1024 pixels along the longest side; No borders, watermarks or signatures; up to 4 Mb in file size. If shortlisted, users should aim to supply full-size image files in 8bit TIFF format, with a file size of at least 30Mb
Photographers may enter a maximum of 40 images across all categories. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.