Food Photographer of the Year Awards
- BBC Good Food Fresh Talent Award
- Errazuriz Wine Photographer of the Year
- Food for Celebration sponsored by Champagne Taittinger
- Production Paradise Food off the Press
- unearthed® Food in Film supported by delicious.
- Partridges Food for Sale
- InterContinental London Park Lane Food at the Table
- World Food Programme Food for Life
- Startisans Food in the Street
- Individual Restaurants Cream of the Crop
- Food for the Family
- Bring Home the Harvest
- Food Blogger
- Politics of Food
- Pink Lady® Apple a Day
- Food in the Field
- The Philip Harben Award for Food in Action
- Marks & Spencer Food Portraiture NOTE: Entries to this category may not have an association with any other retailer
- Marks & Spencer Food Adventures NOTE: Entries to this category may not have an association with any other retailer
- Food Sn-apping in aid of Action Against Hunger Registered charity no. 1047501
- Fujifilm Award for Innovation
- Young (under 18s)
- £5,000 and the title of Pink Lady® Food Photographer of the Year 2017
- Many other prizes for the Winners.
- Finalist images will be exhibited at the Mall Galleries, London in April 2017.
Image requirements: JPEG format; no more than 1mb in file size; You must be able to supply a high resolution file, suitable for printing in all media and for inclusion in the Exhibition. These images must have a resolution of at least 300dpi. You can use editing software to correct an image, however photos which have been enhanced using editing software must not have had the integrity or subject matter of the photograph changed.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.