Water Photo Competition
The Organizers will reward the photos that best show integrity in wastewater management. Participants should submit up to two photos showing either the impact of corruption and/or integrity and anti-corruption work in wastewater management.
- 1000 USD voucher for photography equipment.
Winners will be announced on World Water Day 2017, 22 March 2017.
Image requirements: JPEG/GIF/BMP format.
- Balance: the photo holds the viewers’ attention and shows a consistent focus
- Message: the photo clearly identifies a subject which relates to either positive actions for water integrity or the negative impacts of corruption (exclusive of the caption)
- Aesthetic Quality: the photo shows a good focus of the subject
- Caption: the caption explains the circumstances in which the photo was taken and/or its relevance to water integrity
Each participant may submit up to a maximum of 2 photographs.