Mountain, Nature and Adventure Photo Contest
Mountain, nature, wildlife, mountaineering, climbing, landscape, underwater world, biodiversity, flora, extreme and adventure sports, etc. will be the photographic reference of the edition one more year. In addition, in this occasion a special category has also been created, it is dedicated exclusively to the Arctic, Antarctic and all other cold regions of the planet.
- A/ Mountain Landscape
- B/ Alpinism
- C/ Mountain climbing
- D / Adventure and extreme sports
- B / and C /, such as kayaking, highline, mountain biking, paragliding, mountain running, caving, cave diving, scuba diving, ingsuit, surf, etc.
- E / Man in the Mountain and / or Nature
- F/ Animal World
- H/ Vegetal world
- I / Submerged World
- J/ Biodiversity
- K/ Nature landscapes
- L/ Creative photo
- M/ Macro picture
- N/ – Topic of the year: The Arctic, Antarctic and all other cold regions
of the planet.
- The Overall Winner of the “XXVII Memorial María Luisa”, the Golden Asturcon Award of photography, will be awarded a cash prize of 3.000 Euros, a Trophy and a Diploma
- Winner Prize of each Category: € 300, Trophy and Diploma
- Young Photographers Prize: a Premium Tablet Samsung, a
Trophy and a Diploma will be awarded to the best photograph
submitted by contestants not having reached the age of 20
years on 1 December 2016
Awards are published and all contestants are notified – 01/03/2017
Image requirements: JPEG format; preferably with colour profile Adobe RGB 1998 and must be 1,920 pixels wide in its largest side, and a maximum weight of 2 MB
(72ppp), no frames, borders or foot notes.
There is a limit on the number of entries per person: a maximum of five photographs per entrant in each category entered (5×14).