- Copyright: Entrants retain 100% ownership of all rights in and to their Photo, however, by submitting an Entry (and Photo) each Entrant grants: (i) To Sponsor a worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right and fully-paid up, fully-sublicensable, unconditional license to use, publicly perform and publicly display the Entry, in whole or in part, together with or without the Entrant’s name and hometown (except as prohibited by law), in any manner or existing or future medium or format in and in connection with the Contest, or the promotion, publicity, and advertising for the Contest, or other Sponsor products and services, and on and through Site and online public viewing galleries and any other websites and media channels owned or controlled by Sponsor, without any further attribution, notification, or compensation to the Entrant, his or her successors, assigns, or any other person or entity; and (ii) To users of the Media Channels, a worldwide, royalty-free, license to access, distribute, display, rate, review, comment on, and tag the Entry on and through the Media Channels, and to share the Entry using commercially available means.
- Entry fee: Free
- Entry deadline: 8th October 2016
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide, 18+
Snap and caption (50-100 words) a photo that illuminates the most pressing social issue of our time.
Theme: “Social justice”
- One winner will be selected based on the quality of the imagery, visual storytelling, and story told in the caption.
- The winner will receive one one-hour portfolio consultation and one one-hour critique (for a total of two hours), conducted remotely, with VII Photo Co-Founder and Canon Masters Ambassador Gary Knight; and three Creativelive classes
Image requirements: JPEG (JPG), Non-Animated GIF, or PNG format
Online submission of digital photographs via Instagram.
Similar photography competitions: