Urban Photographer of the Year 2016 Competition
Theme: “Cities of Connections: People, Places, and Perspectives”
- Overall winner
- Three regional winners (Americas, EMEA, Asia PacificOne winner per 24 hour category (24 winners in total)
- One mobile winner
- Two youth category winners (13–15 / 16–18)
- The overall UPOTY competition winner will receive a photography trip of a lifetime to a destination of their choice for themselves and a friend.
- Regional winners will be able to take their photos to brand new heights with a photography drone. There will be three regional winners, one for each region – Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific and Americas
- The winner of the mobile category will be awarded a $1000 (USD) technology gift certificate.
- Winners in each category, 13-15 and 16-18 years old, will receive a GoPro package to capture stunning images and videos.
You can submit a minimum of one photo or a maximum of 24 photos (one for each hourly category).
Image requirements: jpg format; at least 300 dpi; RGB/SRGB colour; between 1MB and 8MB in size.
- Creativity & style
- Image or print presentation
- Centre of interest
- Colour balance
- Technical excellence
- Photographic technique
- Story telling & subject matter