The Sixth Annual Exposure Award
You may enter all types of digital and film photography including (and definitely not limited to): portrait, travel, landscape, fine-art, fashion, wedding and more.
- The Exposure Award:
- $10,000 cash grant
- A feature in PDN magazine
- A gallery show at Photoville in New York City
- $1,000 B&H Gift Card
- A dream weekend in New York City for your gallery show
- International publicity via the PHOTO+ newsletter and beyond
- The Vox Populi Award is selected by public vote:
- A $5,000 cash grant
- A $500 B&H Gift Card
- A feature on the PHOTO+ email list
- Have your work exposed to hundreds of thousands of viewers online
- Consideration for the Exposure Award Book
The winner will be announced in August 2016.
Image requirements: a long dimension of at least 2,000 pixels; 300 dpi (Around 7″ or larger); jpeg format; under 20 megabytes in file size
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.