- Copyright: Copyright belongs to its author. all Entrants grant to the Organiser an unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable and royalty-free license (but not the obligation) to use his/her Submission as follows: publicly display by any means and in any media now and hereafter known, copy, modify, translate and/or adapt, archive and distribute in relation to contests and Publicity purposes without any further notice or remuneration to the Entrant.
- Entry fee: From US $15 for one entry
- Entry deadline: 29th June 2016
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide.
- 2 winning proposals and 6 honourable mentions will be selected.
- Jury Favorite – US $2,700
- Public Favorite (most votes) – US $300
Announcement of the winners: AUGUST 11, 2016
Participants can submit just 1 photograph per registration. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: JPEG with a quality setting of 10; 1500px on the longest side; 72 DPI; 8 bit; sRGB color space; up to 5mb in file size.
Similar photography competitions: