National Geographic Travel Contest
Enter your most powerful photos for a chance to become the 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year. Show photos that tell the story of a place or reveal insights about what inspires you when you travel.
- Grand Prize:
- A 7-day Polar Bear Safari for Two at Churchill Wild-Seal River Heritage Lodge, a Nat Geo Unique Lodge of the World with airfare
- Grand prize winner will be named the 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year
- Each category will feature three winners:
- First Prize: A Sony a6300 camera furnished by B&H Photo and Video
- Second Prize: The Art of Travel Photography on DVD
- Third Prize: A National Geographic book, Destinations of a Lifetime
Online submission of digital photographs via the website.