BRMAA National Photography Contest
- Fine Art
- Digital Art
- Best of Show – $750 (not eligible for another recognition)
- 1st Place in each category – $400
- 2nd Place in each category – $250
- 3rd Place in each category – $100
- 3 Honorable Mention – Ribbon Awarded
- The BRMAA exhibit will be on display in the Richard Low Evans Gallery in the Art Center from September 3 – October 9, 2016.
Judge: Terry Barnes
Notification of acceptance: August 5, 2016
There is no limit to the number of entries per photographer. Submission of digital images on CD.
Image requirements: JPG format; approximately 1000 pixels on the longest side and print quality (600 ppi or better). Raw files may be requested by the jurors. The copyright of submitted images remains with the photographer. By signing the entry
form, the photographer agrees to allow BRMAA to publish the image on websites, social media and printed materials and to use the image in promotions for this and future contests without compensation.