La Quatrieme Image Photo Prize
For this third edition of La Quatrième Image, an international jury composed of photography professionals will again select the works of four photographers.
The works of these four will be exhibited during the La Quatrième Image Photo Fair in Paris in autumn 2015. The printing and framing of their photos will be paid for by the organization of the fair.
This International Photo fair, organized by the association "Images Humaines", will run for its 3rd edition, from October, 27th till November, 1st 2015, included, in the heart of Paris, at Espace des Blancs-Manteaux, 75004 Paris -France.
- 1st prize : 3 months photographic residency at "Cité des Arts de Paris", with grant of 1300 EUR per month, and exhibition at LA QUATRIEME IMAGE Photo fair in Paris
- 2nd prize: 3.000 EUR with exhibition at LA QUATRIEME IMAGE Photo fair in Paris
- 3rd prize : 1.000 EUR with exhibition at LA QUATRIEME IMAGE Photo fair in Paris
- 4th prize: Exhibition at LA QUATRIEME IMAGE Photo fair in Paris
• Anne CARTIER-BRESSON (Heritage general curator, director of the ARCP)
• Dimitri BECK (Editor in chief Polka)
• Claire BERGER-VACHON (Head of the international relations division of the Paris Town Hall)
• Jean-Yves LANGLAIS (general director of Cité Internationale des Arts of Paris)
• Jyrki PARANTAINEN (artist and Professor of Photographic Art in Helsinki)
Shortlisted finalists will be contacted by email by the organizer by the end of May 2015.
Each candidate must submit one to five shots taken or published during the past five years (2010), a short biography. Online submission of digital photographs via the website.
Image requirements: 72 dpi (1024 pixels width maximum), file size not exceed 600 Kb