C4FAP Call For Entry – H2O (Water)
THEME: H20 (Water)
Water is transformational; it carves the political and physical landscape of our world. Water is visualy stunning in all forms e.g. Liquid, clouds, steam, snow or ice. We use it to calm us, to inspire us and to sustain life. It is symbolic, coveted, feared and increasingly scarce. We welcome all artist interpretations on this theme. All capture types and photographic processes are eligible to submit.
- Juror’s Selection: $500.00
- Director’s Selection: $250.00
- Two LiveBooks Website Awards: Valued at $399 from liveBooks
- Honorable Mention Awards: 2 year membership and image submission to a Call for Entry at C4FAP.
- Exhibition (April 24 – June 6th, 2015)
JUROR: Dina Mitrani
Artist Notification – January 27th 2015
Image requirements: Resolution 72 ppi and 1280 pixels on the longest side; Flattened JPG files; 8 bit files; RGB or Grayscale; JPG compression quality 8 or medium
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. There is no limit to the number of images that may be submitted. Selected artists will need to submit prints for the exhibition.