Nude 2015 PhotoShoot Awards
The photographs will focus primarily on emotion, beauty and a sense of freedom, though the portraits may also be provocative, amusing, natural, sophisticated, sensual, erotic, unexpected, classical, innocent or audacious.
- Academic nudes
- Body Parts
- Nature and scenery
- Nudes in Fashion
- Intimate Urban
- Dance and movement
- First Place Winner NUDE 2015 Award
- Second Place Winner NUDE 2015 Award
- Third Place Winner NUDE 2015 Award
- 1st Place Award (One in each category: the photographer with the highest number of points. The judging committee may decide not to pick a 1st place winner in a particular category if no image obtains a satisfactory rating based on the artistic requirements as same may be established or determined by the jury from time to time)
- Finalists (in each category)
- Special Recognition Awards evidenced by a special mention (The jury reserves the right to award special prizes to recognize, for example, and if necessary, a special feature, a technique, a photographer’s overall body of work, etc.).
Image requirements: Jpeg format; 72 dpi – 2000 pixels minimum on the longest side; RGB colors (for N&B also); No signature, no logos, no annoying copyright, site name, nor watermark text should appear on the photographs.
Online submission of digital photographs via the website. Selection criteria: the quality of the shot, composition, originality and imagination.