The Wedding and Portrait International Exposée
TZIPAC and 43mm Magazine is seeking the finest in wedding and portrait photographic arts from around the world for our upcoming Exposée.
- Wedding Category: All images submitted into this category must have been commissioned by some wedding clients to celebrate their union. The submitted images may be from:
- – Engagement, Pre-wedding, or Bridal Portraits
- – Wedding day itself
- – any other creative sessions where images are specifically created for the wedding clients to celebrate their nuptial.
- Portrait Category (aka People and Animals): Images submitted into this category can be commissioned or non-commissioned, i.e. personal work is allowed.
- 2 Grand Awards (one for each category of Wedding and Portrait)
- * The title of either TZIPAC International Wedding Image of the Year or TZIPAC International Portrait Image of the Year.
- * Each Grand Winner willl receive our prestigious TZIPAC medal in a custom made Rose Wood presentation box.
- * Invited to be a Featured Artist in our 43mm Magazine to showcase your work to our readers from over 40 countries.
You may only submit up to 10 entries in each category online as digital photographs.
Image requirements: JPG/JPEG format, 8 bit, 1500pixels on the longest side, 72 dpi, and have maximum file size of 500KB. Colour space should be RGB or sRGB. Images must not have border, or any marks or logos that can identify the artists.