- Copyright: You retain copyright to your photograph and the Sponsors may not sell your photo entry for a fee. All entries may be posted online so that viewers may view all competing entries. And winning entries may be used in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest for a period of 24 months from the date winners are notified.
- Entry fee: Professional: $35; Amateur: $15 (per image or series). Plus $10 if submit after Sept 17
- Entry deadline: 9th October 2014
- Who can enter: Open to all photographers, worldwide, 18+
- Artist portraits
- Professional Grand Prize – $1500
- Amateur Grand Prize – $750
Winners will be contacted in December 2014, and the winning entries will be published in PDN‘s January 2015 Issue.
Image requirements: JPG format; at least 2,000 pixels and be saved at 300 dpi (Around 7" or larger).
You may enter online via the website any number of entries. A photo series includes two to six images that convey a story around a particular theme.
Similar photography competitions: